The warm one.
The ideal winter boot for icy temperatures that keeps your feet cosy and warm. These tall, sporty winter high performance boots impress with an 8 mm thick neoprene liner coated with soft fleece lining for ultimate warmth in extreme conditions. Stretch edging at the top of the shaft means these rubber boots fit snugly around the legs, keeping cold air out and warm air in. The outsole features Vibram Arctic Grip, specifically designed for use on wet ice.
To ensure that you can enjoy your Muck Boots for a long time, we provide the following care tips and tricks
1. dirt can be easily removed with a jet of water or by gently scrubbing with soap and cold water. We advise against using solvents or detergents to clean your boots.
2. then dry the boots naturally at room temperature. Please do not place the boots next to the heater to dry as this will cause the natural rubber to become brittle, deteriorate and crack over time.
Please note: It is not recommended to use care products on the outer sole. This can cause the sole to become slippery in wet or icy conditions.
Everyone sweats, especially in the sweaty summer months hardly any feet stay dry. This leads to residual moisture that remains in the boots at the end of a long, sweaty day's work. Simply crumple up newspaper and put it inside the boot. This will then draw out the moisture overnight.
- 100 % waterproof
- Fully lined with 8 mm thick neoprene
- Fleece lining for extra warmth
- Extended rubber outer for even more protection
- Comfort insole
- Outsole with Vibram Arctic Grip technology for excellent traction on wet ice
- Pull-on tab for easy on and off
- Boot height approx. 43 cm, maximum calf circumference approx. 38 cm
- For half sizes order the next size up