The Forager is a wellington boot unlike any other, inspired by classic Muck styles but updated to meet the needs of today’s active wearer. This tall rubber boot is designed for the person who is on the move but needs comfort, reliability and fit. 100% Waterproof up to the gaiter collar, the Forager welly can be worn at three different heights, with an adjustable closure system and gaiter collar for a customised fit. Pliable, lightweight, easy to clean, this versatile welly can be easily rolled and packed into the MuckTuck bag whether you’re off camping or caravanning – perfect for the outdoorsy user who is always prepared and won’t be slowed down.
- 100% Waterproof to gaiter collar
- 0°-^8° Comfort Rating
- Easy-to-fold rubber upper
- Height can be worn upright, cuffed or rolled down
- Lightweight to prevent foot and leg fatigue
- Loc-Tite adjustable closure system
- MuckSTOP gaiter collar for a customised fit
- Guarden rubber toe & heel for durability
- Dual density footbed with memory foam for comfort
- BioDEWIX™ Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYM™ for odour control and moisture management
- Includes MuckTuck nylon bag for packability
- Versatile, general purpose outsole
- Estimated boot height 42cm/ 16.5"
- Estimated max calf circumference 47cm/ 18.5"
- Measurements based on a size 8, variations may occur across sizes
- Snug fit; order a size up