The uvex sportstyle makes the difference. Classic design, guaranteed durability and maximum comfort are the distinguishing features of this glove.
The ideal glove for daily use. In the uvex sportstyle, riders will find a highly elastic and non-slip yet supple and breathable glove with outstanding durability to guarantee maximum comfort. It also boasts practical details such as a 2-way stretch, suitability for use with touchscreens and machine washable properties up to 30 degrees.
- Durability: The high abrasion resistance ensures an outstanding durability of the riding gloves.
- Material reinforcement: Double layers of material at the rein contact points (index finger) for particularly hard-wearing.
- Optimum grip: Materials with an extremely high grip surface, ensuring reins always feel secure in the hand – no matter, whether wet or dry!
- Fit: Like a second skin! High stretch and great ventilation for the best connection between you and your horse.
- An elastic strap, held in place with zigzag stitching provides additional stretch in two directions (2D-Stretch).
- Touchscreen capability: Open-pored material at the fingertips makes the riding gloves touchscreen compatible.
Upper hand / palm: 60 % polyurethane, 40 % polyamide.
Washable (30 °C) - Important: close the velcro strap, matching up the patches perfectly, to ensure that nothing gets stuck in the velcro when in the washing machine – so that the velcro closure continues to work properly. We also recommend placing the gloves in a laundry bag before washing them in the machine.